Come and celebrate New Year’s Eve with us at Kurgo Villa!
Enjoy the cosy atmosphere of our historic hotel, treat yourself to a gourmet dinner at our restaurant, Piparmünt, then dance the night away at nightclub Sugar!
Our New Year’s menu draws inspiration from the times of the first Republic of Estonia combined with flavours from classic French cuisine. Chef-de-cuisine Aleksandr Hakk has put together a worthy culinary experience for you and your loved ones.
Our New Year’s celebration includes:
* Accommodation for two adults
* A sweet surprise on your arrival
* Festive dinner in restaurant Piparmünt (see menu below)
* Tickets to the nightclub Sugar (until 1:30 am)
* Late buffet-style breakfast (8:00-noon)
* Late check-out until 14:00
* Secure parking
Price for two adults: 156 €/night.
Prepayment invoice will be issued.
0-5 years old 12 €/night
Includes a baby cot or extra bed and dinner (Main course: Baked chicken in creamy sauce. Dessert: Ice-cream delight, with soda to drink
6-12 years old 27 €/night
Includes extra bed and dinner (Main course: Baked chicken in creamy sauce. Dessert: Ice-cream delight. For a drink, we offer a lemonade)
13 years old and older 69 €/night
Includes extra bed and dinner (Chef-de-cuisine’s menu and two soft drinks of your choice.) Adults will be served glass of wine and a flute of prosecco.
New Year’s Eve menu
* Hazelnut and blue cheese mini-quiche with pear tartare
* Trout fillet cured with beetroot
* Flambéed prawns
* Pickled baby octopus
* Smoke-cooked beef with herb glaze, served with pickled vegetables
* Trout terrine with fish roe and fresh dill
* Beef tartare with smoked paprika mayonnaise
* Smoked rabbit, red lentils with truffles, creamy mustard-thyme and Demi-glace sauce duo
* Cappuccino cream, cherries and white chocolate-peppermint sauce.
Additional information and reservation email@example.com or call +372 442 5736